Are you interested in seeing if you qualify for assistance from GOD’S FOOD PANTRY?
1. You must meet financial requirements
2. You must be a resident of Pulaski County.
If you qualify, THEN:
You must provide the following:
1. Valid ID or Drivers License.
2. Social Security Card for each person living in the household. *(Must be original card)
3. Current Utility Bill with CURRENT PHYSICAL ADDRESS.
4. Current Payroll stub, Social Security / SSI Award Letter.
5. (or) Food stamp approval letter if applicable.
Providing you meet all the above requirements: Food will be distributed every 60 days.